Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Reddish Egret Video

After dithering around for over an hour trying to find, download and install video editing software, and then editing the video to a size Blogger would accept, I am finally done. The quality is poor--it was not shot this way but it was the only way to get it to upload. If I can get better quality video to post I will.

The wind is howling into the mic, and the rustle you can hear is the palm tree I'm standing next to, as sort of camouflage.This was taken with my Canon 60D mounted on a ball head on my tripod--not the best for shooting nice steady video, I have discovered. Plus, I am sure there is a way to adjust the exposure but I didn't know how. I will have to work on my videography!

The bird wandering around in the background is a little blue heron. Despite the poor quality this still makes me laugh every time I see it.




2 comments:

  1. Haha, they are a blast to watch. It is all anyone can do to drag me away if I find one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have minded watching this bird all day!

      Delete