Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Again

The holiday season is upon us once again, and I have to say that I have much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my wonderful little studio, my little get-away place.


I am thankful for the mulberry tree, that brings in so many birds each summer.


I am thankful for the wrens, who honor me by raising their family in the house on my studio,


and for the gimpy doe, who brings her fawn around every spring. She could stop eating my redbuds, however. Just sayin'.



I am thankful for fuzzy little chicken butts,


and kittie lovin'.


But I am especially thankful for those who choose to spend their precious time with me,


especially these two silly girls, without whom none of the rest of it would matter much.


And thanks to all of you, who take the time to read. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. What a very nice post about Thanksgiving that you appreciate so much in your life. I do like your photos -- for some reason the fawn and doe stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful post that touches the heart of being thankful. Marie, I love your studio. It belongs where it is, a part of nature.

    The Cardinal is Virginia's state bird. It's beautiful! But every time I see that color red on the female I think of Ginger. Can't help it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete