Monday, March 15, 2010

Thanks!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Kittie Howard, who writes a blog called "The Block", for sending me the award you see at right. We have had some wonderful e-mail conversations and she's been a great supporter of my work. I read her blog, and find her to be a masterful story teller--and what tales she tells! I finally put a link to her blog on the list of blogs I follow, so check her out.

I am supposed to pass this on to other bloggers that I like, but I don't have much time to read many others, so it will just have to wait until I have time--like when I'm 90....

Thanks Kittie!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see your award up. I don't have the words to say how much I've enjoyed your nature travels and stories and photographs. And I don't have to climb mountains or slap at mosquitoes! Yey! And thanks for the kind words and the link to the right. Wow! (How do you put links in like that??)

    ReplyDelete