Thursday, December 24, 2009

Celebrate

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported me in my writing of this blog. How thrilling it has been to read the comments of people I have never met, people who have just found my blog, and know that my thoughts, ideas, words and art are "getting out there." I've been having fun turning this into something of a photo-journal, having an outlet for my photography, which gets superseded by my artwork when I do shows. So thank you, all of you.


Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, the Solstice or some combination of the three, or you simply rejoice at the lengthening of the days, enjoy this time. As we pass through mid-winter, let us remember that there are warmer days ahead, but let us also take time in this the dying season to rest, regroup, and contemplate.

From my studio to your home, I wish you peace.



"Our greatest experiences are our quiet moments." Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment